Snap-In Dentures in North Hollywood, CA
If you have lost multiple teeth, you may be searching for tooth replacement options that provide long-term benefits. Lucky for you, we offer many affordable tooth replacement options, including snap-in dentures, at our practice in North Hollywood, CA. Aava Dental strives to bring the latest and most efficient techniques to improve your dental care experience. With the use of snap-in dentures, you will be able to enjoy your favorite meals again without any worries!
Snap-in dentures are much more sturdy and comfortable than conventional removable dentures. To learn more about tooth replacement options, we encourage you to visit our clinic or contact us at (818) 792-4500 for further guidance.
Benefits of Snap-In Dentures
Snap-In dentures are secured over a set of dental implants that provide a supportive foundation. Compared to conventional dentures, snap-in dentures in North Hollywood, CA, offer many benefits, which include the following:
- Greater stability: Snap-in dentures are far more stable than conventional dentures because they rely on the support of dental implants.
- Improved functions: You can bite and chew much more easily with snap-in dentures. They also provide speech improvement.
- More comfortable: Unlike conventional dentures, snap-in dentures fit more comfortably over your jawbone and do not carry a risk of falling out.
- Aesthetic appearance: Snap-in dentures resemble the look of your natural teeth and gums, giving you a cosmetically appealing smile.
- Prevent bone loss: Due to the placement of dental implants, snap-in dentures help to preserve your natural jawbone and prevent bone loss.
- Low risk of gagging: Because snap-in dentures use implants for support, the rear portion of your palate remains free, thus eliminating the risk of gagging.
What Is The Process of Snap-In Dentures?
Our dental team will comprehensively evaluate your oral cavity during your initial consultation. If any decayed teeth are present, we will extract them and allow the jawbone to heal. Once you are ready, we will call you for the placement of dental implants. Depending on your needs, we will place 2 to 4 dental implants in your upper, lower, or both arches. These implants will remain in your jawbone for about four to six months to allow fusion with the surrounding bone (osseointegration).
After adequate healing takes place, we will place special abutments on top of dental implants. These abutments have a unique design that allows the denture to snap on and off when necessary. At our North Hollywood, CA office, our dental care team will guarantee that your denture molds precisely to your mouth and causes no irritation or pain in any soft tissues. If any adjustments are needed, we will perform them in the same visit. Once you are satisfied, we will give you after-care instructions to use and clean your new snap-in denture.